By opting for the credit card payment option the Customer acknowledges that the credit card is not present at time of charging amounts owing by the Customer to the card and QPC Group will use credit card details provided for all purchases.
All prices quoted are fixed for a period of 30 days from quotation date. Once quotation has been accepted the Company will advise of any pricing changes applicable as soon as possible, unless the customer has signed a supply agreement.
Delivery fees apply and are quoted dependent on locality within Australia.
Retention of Title:
The risk for all goods passes to the customer on delivery, however title to the goods shall remain with QPC Group until payment is received in full. We shall have the right to reclaim possession of the goods if full payment is not received. QPC Group are entitled to register a security interest for any security granted under this document.
QPC Group endeavours to have goods delivered within the specified timeframe, however this may not always be possible therefore these dates are given as an estimation only. QPC Group is not liable for any costs, losses or damages arising whether directly or indirectly from non or late delivery of any goods ordered.
Exchange or Return of Goods:
- Return of goods manufactured by QPC Group will be accepted within seven (7) days from date of invoices, without a restocking fee. Goods returned after this time will incur a restocking fee of 30%. This includes unwanted stock. We will not accept any goods from 6 months after purchase date. If so, it will be at the discretion of QPC Management.
- Incorrectly ordered goods and manufactured by QPC Group may be returned, unopened, unmarked and undamaged to QPC Group within seven (7) days from date of invoice without a restocking fee. Incorrectly ordered goods returned after this time will incur restocking fee of 30%.
- Where goods have been incorrectly supplied, are faulty or have been damaged in transit, the Customer undertakes to notify QPC Group within seven (7) days of receipt. Claims will not be accepted after this time.
- Goods that are not faulty and are not manufactured by QPC Group that are to be returned will be subject to the suppliers & manufacturers’ return policy and a 30% restocking fee. Should the suppliers restocking fee be higher than 30%, the customer is liable to pay the higher restocking fee. This includes unwanted stock.
The following conditions applies to all returned or exchanged goods (as above):
- No refunds are provided. Only a credit will be applied to the customers’ account should the supplier approve the returned goods.
- The Customer will be responsible for all freight charges for goods returned under these conditions whether its within seven (7) days of receipt of goods or not. Freight will be charged in addition to the restocking fee.
- Goods will only be accepted if unopened and undamaged.
- Exchange or Return of goods manufactured by QPC Group will only be accepted up to 6 months from date of invoice. Faulty products may be repaired or replaced with a discount according to quantity used. All other goods returned which is not a product manufactured by QPC Group will be subject to the suppliers return policy. Credit note will only be vaild for 12 months from date of credit provided and not refundable or transferable.
QPC Group is not responsible for any other costs, losses or damage whether directly or indirectly.
Change of Status:
In the event of any change of status the customer, which shall be deemed to include liquidation, bankruptcy or change of ownership then it is agreed that all goods supplied thereafter shall be paid for by the Customer before or on delivery. Such payment will be by way of cash or bank cheque only. The customer must notify QPC Group of any status changes.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.