- New solutions and services advance HP’s commitment to growing contractual channels
- Extended Print security leadership to channel partners through new training and certification programs
- Expanded portfolio of managed LaserJet A3 and A4 devices with industry-first innovations
- New energy efficient1 HP LaserJet A4 printers with Original HP EcoSmart black toner
HP Reinvent: World Partner Forum, Houston TX, March 19, 2019 — Today at HP Reinvent, the company’s largest global partner event, HP Inc. unveiled its next wave of office printing innovations empowering partners with seamless integration into the modern workplace.
“We continue to lead and innovate around products and solutions for our partners – no matter where they are in their journey with HP,” said Tuan Tran, General Manager and Global Head of Office Printing Solutions for HP. “Our robust portfolio – with smarter solutions and services, security, and the strongest printer and MFP lineup in the industry – is tearing down barriers between paper and digital, delivering on what businesses need today and in the future.
Smarter Solutions and Services
At the heart of HP’s innovation announcement is a suite of enhanced solutions and services that dramatically improves productivity for our customers.
- JetAdvantage Apps: Making paper move at the speed of digital by seamlessly connecting the HP MFD to the digital platform. Pre-built, made to order or build it yourself with powerful management and development tools supported by HP cloud services. Each app streamlines key tasks saving business time and money. HP is on track to provide the broadest range of workflow integrations with 35 Beta apps already available today and over 200 development partners. | Read how Soluciones in Argentina is already using HP JetAdvantage Apps to win against the competition.
- Smart Device Services (SDS): Dramatically helps reduce service costs, maximizes device uptime and delivers an exceptional service to millions of devices around the world. Partners who have adopted the SDS solution are reporting average service cost reductions of 17 percent2 or more. SDS can remotely resolve problems and arms service techs with the information to achieve higher first visit fix rates. SDS can now predict failures of key components just before they happen, enabling a fix before the device fails, giving users a no-downtime experience. | Watch how SDS is helping TT Tecnosistemi, who saved 23 percent on service costs in 2018.
The Print Security Leader
According to a recent survey, 83 percent of respondents had secured their PCs, and 55 percent their mobile devices, but only 41 percent had secured their printers 3. As a result, more and more businesses are increasing their requirements for print security, an area where HP’s leadership in security solutions and standalone services give partners a winning edge. HP is the only print company that meets NIST requirements for cyber resiliency, has a Bug Bounty program and offers devices with embedded HP Sure Start BIOS protection and an inbound and outbound malware monitoring system all with self-healing capabilities.
- HP is the only print vendor with SD-PAC Certified firmware and software with robust secure software development lifecycle best practices incorporated into a solutions’ design, development and testing. Certification includes HP FutureSmart firmware, HP JetAdvantage Security Manager, HP Access Control, HP JetAdvantage SecurePrint and HP JetAdvantage Insights.
- Extending HP’s commitment to partner-focused security training, certification and sales tools, the company has introduced a partner security training and certification campaign with channel tools to easily assess print security gaps, develop proposals and offer revenue-generating security services. To date, more than 700 partners are participating.
Leading Office Printing Portfolio Now Stronger Than Ever
Today, HP is also adding to the strongest multifunction and printer lineup in the industry. A portfolio with a rich set of new solutions and features found exclusively on our managed portfolio, offering a service-optimized experience designed for HP Managed Print Specialist Premier and Select contractual partners.
- New FutureSmart Release
- FutureSmart enhancements across enterprise and managed printer and multifunction fleet, A4 and A3 devices enable the innovative new HP Custom Color Manager with real time preview to quickly create color adjustments and fast fleet deployment of color profiles. More than a dozen additional new features – including advanced copier features like Expert Copy for the power user and serverless job accounting – help HP partners deliver rich functionality for their customers.
- New FutureSmart Release
- As with previous releases, customers can update existing compatible devices with the latest FutureSmart firmware to benefit from the newest capabilities.
- Reinvigorated A4 Portfolio further extending our offerings for contractual partners.
- New LaserJet 600 Series features industry-first innovations for A4 devices, enabling our managed partners to increase their services margin:
- Cartridge Access Control – secures the cartridge access panel and ensures all toner is used before a cartridge is replaced.
- Fixed tray guides – help reduce a managed partner’s highest call incident – paper jams.
- Predictive Sensors embedded within the device, combined with Cartridge Access Control, can save partners utilizing HP SDS, up to 17 percent2 in service costs.
- Expanded LaserJet A3 Portfolio
- Expanded LaserJet 700 and 800 series with new entry-level models, featuring the industry’s strongest print security to help protect customer’s devices, data and documents.
- Expanded LaserJet A3 Portfolio
- New Toner Innovation
- New energy efficient HP LaserJet A4 400/500 printers – with Original HP EcoSmart black toner – uses an average of 21 percent1 less energy than previous generations of HP printer systems.
- First A3 printer with JetIntelligence, perfect for customers seeking to print premium-quality marketing materials and professional documents, featuring vivid color images and graphics.
For additional information on how HP is leading office printing, datasheets, and images see here.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.